Re: ppa for bionic

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ppa for bionic
how does one remove a ppa? I ask because I am going to add the bleeding
edge and then, if things break, remove it. I don't expect there to be any
problems because it has been 4 months since the last release.
I did look in the man page but there wasn't anything in add-apt-repository
that had to do with removing a repository.

--