Happy New Year

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: Happy New Year
moin moin,

not quite there yet, but I hope everyone has a happy and safe transition
to the new year.

As always, we will start the year off with mailman day :).

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 10th for our next east side
meeting.

There will be a job networking event before Stammtisch starting at 18:00
on the 15th.

The security meeting will return on the 17th.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.