Re: kde connect and pos phone

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: kde connect and pos phone
I tried it on mine, both with my phone locked and unlocked, and I get
"Can't mount filesystem" even though dolphin sees my phone in the list.

I often use Airdroid, I like it for interacting with my phone and pushing
files over to it. I use SolidExplorer to also smb/sftp attach to my filers
or other systems as well for pulling files to my phone, so never really
missed this feature of connect...

Mostly I like the fact connect signals to my computer to pause music when I
get calls and shows me phone notifications.

-mb