RE: OT: Kali Linux and Metasploit

+ (text/html)
+ image001.jpg (image/jpeg)
+ image002.jpg (image/jpeg)
Author: David Demland
To: anthony.radzykewycz, 'Main PLUG discussion list'
Subject: RE: OT: Kali Linux and Metasploit
It is 32-bit. The thing that concerns me is that I have an XP SP1 ISO that has worked for years with every version of BackTrack and Kali including Kali 3. I just cannot get this ISO of XP SP0 to work with version 3. Since the class needs to be able to create the lab off campus I need them to be able to get a working version of XP SP0 or SP1. I would be happy with a VM but I have not been able to find a VM for pre SP3 which I need for this to work. XP SP2 and later closes the hole that this lab takes advantage of. I am open to any solution as long as students can create the whole environment from home.

I hope this make sense.

Thank You,

David