Re: OT: Steam controller at half price

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: PLUG Phoenix List
Subject: Re: OT: Steam controller at half price
I found it to be too odd to try to use as a right analog stick on the round
pad mouse-thingy, or as a normal 8-way on the left. It didn't seem to work
well enough for either for me, just too weird, and went back to using my
wired logitech f310.

Just something for new buyers to note fwiw, you seem to either love or hate
the steam controller.

-mb