Re: format thumbdrive.

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org >> Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: format thumbdrive.
I have KDE on this dinosaur and I have no trouble formatting them.  i
plug it in, then wait for the window that pops up in the lower left
telling me my options.  I don't mount it.  I open Gparted or the KDE
disk utility and format it.  If that doesn't work for Michael, I would
wonder if something's wrong with his system.