Re: system freezes sometimes

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org >> Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: system freezes sometimes
I used to have an HP computer.  It  would lock up at random when it was
running linux.  I found out later that there was a bug in the bios it
was using that only affected linux, and HP wasn't interested, at that
time in fixing the bug.  Others might have better luck coming up with a
solution if you can tell the list what hardware is in this computer of
yours.