Re: audio

Author: Dhruva Lokegaonkar
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: audio
Install the pavucontrol package (Pulse Audio Volume Control). It really
helpful when switching between audio devices. It shows you the monitor
of all programs, input devices, and output devices in a really nice
interface. And you can even choose which program should output to which
devices.

On 11/25/18 7:12 AM, Michael wrote:

> test sound did not work but switching to hdmi in the audio settings must
> have fixed it
>
> On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 8:33 PM Michael <
> <mailto:bmike1@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I just moved  and I am now using my tv as a monitor. I am connecting
>     with hdmi and the video works great but not the audio. the tvs
>     volume is up, i made sure hdmi was selected in settings and the
>     audio players volume was up. Now I am lost. will you guys help?

>     --

> --

Dhruva Lokegaonkar

lokegaonkar.in