Re: I got a 360 camera

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: I got a 360 camera
It will still work with only 1 image.  If hugin knows what kind of image
it is and how many degrees of view it is it will know, at least roughly,
how to warp the image to make it flat.
It actually has to know how to do that so that it can prepare images so
that they can be stitched together. Otherwise they wouldn't line up
correctly... usually with them being pinched slightly at the sides top
and bottom.

Brian Cluff