OT: Re: I got a 360 camera

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: Re: I got a 360 camera
Michael,
Search "Extracting Rectilinear Image" and "extract normal FOV from 360" in your favorite search engine.
There are many tutorials and videos for doing this with both panorama (still) images and 360 video.
PanoTools is usually the first (FLOSS) stop for working with these images, and a good place to start.