Re: Microsoft infects defectors

+ (text/html)
Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Microsoft infects defectors
Wow.
Guess that means they want you on their *ahem* browser and won’t take downloading another for an answer.

I tried out edge on win10 with jaws. Forget it! Not very accessible and even win10 narrator wouldn’t do everything in there either. I haven’t tried out NVDA on that as yet (been doing a little troubleshooting of my mates machine here and the win10 desktop is a kludge of hit and miss accessibility using either narrator or jaws. SMH

-Eric