Re: windows advice

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: windows advice
If you paid for Ubuntu and they sent you windows then send it back.
Alternately you could buy an SSD that is the same size or larger, use
Clonezilla to make a copy of the existing drive, and then you can safely do
whatever you want knowing you can simply put the original drive back in and
have a faster computer due to SSD.