New Video: Ed Nicholson - Technical Debts and Digital Assets…

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: New Video: Ed Nicholson - Technical Debts and Digital Assets, from the August 9th PLUG Meeting
Ed Nicholson presented "Technical Debts and Digital Assets" at the
Phoenix Linux Users Group meeting on August 9th 2018

https://youtu.be/r-4G3zVTlE0

Technical Debts and Digital Assets explores the analogy of debt and real
world financial obligations, as a context for a software's or system's
life cycle.
Debt and Software are both fundamentally types of Intangible Assets.
This talk is an exploration of how the much older asset class, Debt,
may be usefully applied in understanding the relative newcomers,
Software and Systems.

About Ed:
I support Free Software and how people, organizations and populations
use, create and experience information. I enjoy The Prescott National
Forest as my "office" and The Valley of The Sun as a home away from
home. Personal systems run either Fedora, Project Atomic, Android or
OpenBSD.

Feedback on the video is appreciated....

Enjoy,
Brian Cluff