Re: Where'd the start menu go?

Author: PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Where'd the start menu go?
Hello Michael, you are asking one of those
bite-me-in-the-ass-and-get-angry-with-Michael question...

For starters, what system are you using (distro, desktop, versions...)
how did it happen?

Besides, 'elevated permissions' is an uncertain Window$ term that I know
that you understand (even by name) very well in Linux: sudo.

So...
Do yourself a favor and word out a coherent and informative question so
people can help you, *I KNOW* that you can do better than this.

The way you asked this question is the equivalent of asking:
The room is dark, why can't I see my monitor?

Think about it...
ET