VPN for Ubuntu?

Author: mike enriquez
To: PhxLinux
Subject: VPN for Ubuntu?
I want to find a VPN that works with Ubuntu. I have tried 2 vpn products
and could not get them  to work.  The last one I tried indicated the
Network Manager would not work with the software.

I have never heard of software that has to come with its own Network
manager still that is what I am finding. There must be a work around for
this problem?

Does anyone out there in Linux land have a VPN they like. I am getting
lots of experience installing VPN on linux.   I believe there is a VPN
out there will work on my computer.   I am ready for success.

Thanks for your input.

Mike Enriquez