Tech salaries in LA and Austin are catching up with Silicon …

+ (text/html)
Author: PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Tech salaries in LA and Austin are catching up with Silicon Valley
Phoenix was not mentioned. With the population and GoDaddy being here
along with Intel you would think this place would be a growing tech hub.

I can tell you I do not think $142k in the bay area is very much. I am
being told a converted 2 car garage goes for $5,000 a month. That is a
huge chunk of that $142k annual salary.

One can buy a $300k home here for $1600 a month.....

Read some of the comments. They say Austin is not the place to move to.
according to the comments, in 20 years the population has doubled with
little infrastructure changes.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tech-salaries-la-austin-catching-silicon-valley-130049739.html---------------------------------------------------