your topic at CryptoParty

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: your topic at CryptoParty
moin moin,

if there's a particular topic or two for which you would like to lead the
lab at next week's CryptoParty please let me know. On or off list, up to
you.

The survey is not the limit of the available topics. We're open to other
topics if you have an idea. We will also obviously not be getting to all
of the topics.

https://phxlinux.org/crypto-party-survey

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Printing and publishing has been a big industry in the city since the