Re: the timestampz in a pdf, oh my

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: the timestampz in a pdf, oh my
Am 01. Feb, 2017 schwätzte Victor Odhner so:

moin moin Vic,

> My complicated C-programmer mind says to take each PDF, process it in
> binary form and spit out a new PDF with all timestamp digits changed
> to zeroes, then use the postprocessed files for comparison. That’s
> probably not a practical approach as it stands, but it might spark an
> idea that could work.

That's kind of what I was thinking, but rather than programming it myself,
I was going to use some converter.

Doesn't matter now as the future need for this check was just cancelled.
Some tech debt is going away. Yay \o/

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man