Re: Samsung SSDs - Am at the end of life?

+ (text/html)
Author: Matthew Crews
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Samsung SSDs - Am at the end of life?
My understanding is that wear leveling count, and other associated values,
start at 100 and count down to 0.

I think you are fine. That said, I would always try to limit the number of
write cycles to an SSD as much as possible to maximize life. That said you
could probably write a petabyte to a typical SSD before that becomes an
issue.

I think your SSDs are probably fine right now. Make sure you perform
routine backups, of course.