Re: KDE !fullscreen

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: KDE !fullscreen
Have you tried playing with some custom window settings for those
particular apps? You should be able to force whatever window settings
you want on them and get them to do exactly what you would like
automatically in the future.
If you can't find it, I can show you where the settings are at
Stammtisch tonight.

Brian Cluff