Re: H1B Visa (disney!)

Author: Steve Litt
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: H1B Visa (disney!)
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:06:28 -0700
Michael Butash <> wrote:

> Long since tuned this thread out as far too political to care and
> long since said my piece, but found this amusing to share to those
> still following:
>
> http://www.computerworld.com/article/3149535/it-outsourcing/disney-it-workers-in-lawsuit-claim-discrimination-against-americans.html
>
> Now everyone run out and see Star Wars (or any other drivel they
> release) this Christmas to pay for Disney's slave H1B labor! They
> need every last cent of profit for such a hurting organization.

Here's something even more amusing: I had a friend who got the ax in
Disney's late 2014 bloodbath. He died less than a year later. I'm not
going to explain it on this mailing list, but I'm pretty sure Disney's
actions substantially hastened his death. He was a spectacular
developer, system architect, and manager.

Disney will never get another cent of my money.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21