Re: Color blindness test

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Color blindness test
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Anon Anon <>
> wrote:
>> https://retro64.xyz/
>> Any one have a good method for testing a website for consumption by
>> the color
>> blind? I need to test it works with screen readers as well but I can
>> handle
>> that with blinks.

The most common form of color blindness is red-green, and it doesn't
look like you're using those colors for anything important. I have
pretty mild red-green color blindness, and I could read the pages
without a problem.

On 2016-12-05 08:47, Stephen Partington wrote:
> Well the contrast is good, but I just dislike the various shades of
> mustard. especially when paired with blue.

Aesthetics are always tough. "Gray text on very dark blue background"
should not pose a problem on modern monitors.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity