Hiring off shore

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Hiring off shore

Hi,

I am a PHP programmer and I have a knack for Internet marketing.

Say I decide to build a lead site or cultivate leads from the greater
phoenix area. Projects you may qualify for. Then I hire an off shore
developer. I pay this off shore developer $12 - $15 an hour while
charging my client $100 or more an hour. I line my pockets with $85
plus and hour.

Does this course of action help my community?

What if my choice was to pay you a fair wage (or consulting fee) to work
the project or hire that off shore developer for 25% of what your
willing to work for? I would make much less as well.

I'd like you to tell me what to do. Hire you or someone off shore.
Please tell me what to do.

Keith