Re: Guy Spent $11,000 On A Coding 'Bootcamp' And Doubled His…

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Guy Spent $11,000 On A Coding 'Bootcamp' And Doubled His Salary

I think part of the key is only allowing those in, who show serious
potential and have done some self learning and show a true passion and
raw talent.

It is a lot of hours. 720 - 1200 hours. And a lot of hands on which is
very beneficial. If the instructors are with the students most of the
time, giving them lots of guidance along the way, then maybe. Just
seems like a lot for 9 - 12 weeks.

Not sure how much one can retain while drinking from a fire hose.