Re: Backblaze, was: Best backup for VPS + nas

+ (text/html)
Author: Anon Anon
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Backblaze, was: Best backup for VPS + nas
I ended up going with AWS s3 for now. I'm under four gigs for my server as
we stand and I have free tier for a year. I'll reassess later. May even
roll my own open stack or something or look into colocation. I just need a
metric assload of storage and a pipe going to it.

Any one wanna rent me a 1u spot in a data center somewhere?