Re: invalid file name

+ (text/html)
Author: subscriptions
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: invalid file name
I looked this up a few months ago and what I discovered was that legal
file names can consist of spaces and visible UTF8 characters and
only characters which are used for file (system) syntax are restricted
from becoming part of the file syntax. There is one other exception
to this and that is that is trailing spaces are not allowed. My memory
here is not absolutely certain but note that Firefox will convert the most
ridiculous web page title into a file name and save the page for you.