invalid file name

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: PLUG, gus havens
Subject: invalid file name
well, because of me thinking about this fire stuff I thought I should back
up my system but I get an error:

bmike1@MikesBeast ~ $ rsync -aWuq --delete-before /home/bmike1/Documents
/media/bmike1/RedSanDisk
rsync: mkstemp "/media/bmike1/RedSanDisk/Documents/Business/Photography/
PropertyPhotographing/PrivateClients/Carmen Bongiovani/2016/20160728/.11
Wedgewood Ln,\#012Palm Coast, FL 32164.54RzTX" failed: Invalid argument (22)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors)
(code 23) at main.c(1183) [sender=3.1.0]
bmike1@MikesBeast ~ $

So I use the gui to copy the file that won't copy which results in the
'invalid file name'. Before I tried to copy it I looked for the offending
file in the originating directory but it is not there:

bmike1@MikesBeast
~/Documents/Business/Photography/PropertyPhotographing/PrivateClients/Carmen
Bongiovani/2016/20160728 $ ls -a
. .. 11 Wedgewood Ln,?Palm Coast, FL 32164 jpg jpg2 Raw Working
Working2

and I looked for it in the destination directory:

bmike1@MikesBeast /media/bmike1/RedSanDisk/Documents/Business/Photography/
PropertyPhotographing/PrivateClients/Carmen Bongiovani/2016/20160728 $ ls -a
. .. jpg jpg2 Raw Working Working2

I'm so pleased with myself! I noticed the forward slash and the #012 and I
figured I had pressed <shift><enter> while naming the file (must be the
line feed character) and that #012 is the ascii character for a space so I
went into the file manager and deleted that portion and it copies fine now.
It is so exciting when I figure things out for my self
--