Re: other drive

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: other drive
Hugin writes a lot of temp files in TIFF format which is a lossless
format and therefor takes a lot of space. If you are stitching a lot of
images at a very large size each individual TIFF file could be hundreds
of megabytes in size, resulting in gigabytes of space being used
temporarily. If you have checked any of the boxes under "Remapped
Images" in the stitching tab, or Hugin crashes during the stitching
process then the temporary files will not get cleaned up.

The temporary files should be in the same directory as the images you
are stitching unless you have changed the default. You can look in the
preferences under "Filenames" and right at the top is your Temporary dir
path. If it's blank, then it should be in the same place as your source
images.

Brian Cluff