Re:

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re:
A common Mailman & List Serve command that should show you all the lists
you are subscribed to hosted by the server and the accounts current general
settings. I may not have the command correct however as I failed to google
first.

Unfortunately the web interface is no help either. I can not even
unsubscribe at this point :(

I need to change my settings to get controle over my inbox!
SET SUBJecthdr would be a good start but I don't know if I have it set and
the admins don't have a default subject tag configured a.k.a Subject-Tag=