Re: Multiple drives

Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Multiple drives
If they are the same size, I would make them a RAID1 and give yourself a
little peace of mind that your data is safer.

These days drives are so big that splitting your partitions, no matter
how you make the split will leave one drive virtually unused.

If you don't care about your data being safe, then put both drives into
an LVM (or RAID 0) and then you can slice and dice your space any way
they you want.

Brian Cluff