Re: Domain Name / Hosting

Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Domain Name / Hosting
Likewise - I use them for a basic WP site for my biz, as I don't want to
have to patch it every other day with new vulns announced. This is
something I tend to think is easily done and/or portable to another
provider a I'd like to do, but at least with this I haven't had any
issues with GD, and the price is certainly right.

-mb