LAMP setup

+ pythonsite.com.conf (application/octet-stream)
+ index.py (text/x-python)
Author: Stephen M
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: LAMP setup
Hi to learn LAMP with python to gain another job market skill. I have
everything setup and it works when I'm just displaying a HTML site.
When I'm trying with python it doesn't work.

I'm using python3 because that is what most blogs were saying to use.
I have enabled the cgi and mpm_prefork modules. My script is
executable. I am getting a 500 error and when I go to my site it just
goes to the parent folder first. I'm trying to understand this so I
can move on.

Would some assist me in figuring out what I'm doing incorrectly?
Thank you in advance.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707