Re: walking pictures

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: anthony.radzykewycz, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: walking pictures
Thank you very much Anthony. This sounds very much like what I would like
to use.
When I searched for 'street google street view' yesterday I could not find
it in the playstore. I searched for photospere in google and that search
revealed that it was put on android 4.2 and my phone is only a 2.2. Is
there a way to download it (or something similar) to my computer?

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Anthony Radzykewycz <