Re: Sudo ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Sudo ...
No, this is for a work system ... it's incredibly locked down. You only
have free reign in your home directory. *Everything and everywhere else* is
a sudo request. We have a /logs directory in a home directory that points
to a "/var/log/xyz/abc.log" location, but we were unsure if we could simply
request "/home/user/logs", or if we needed a separate request for the /var
location as well.