OT - Hacking a Blackberry Curve 8900

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT - Hacking a Blackberry Curve 8900
I was cleaning out the garage this weekend, and I ran across my old
Blackberry Curve 8900 (T-Mobile). Before I recycle it, I was wondering if
anyone has run across any interesting uses for this small hand-held
computer with a color screen, WiFi, USB port, expandable memory, and
keyboard? Some sort of remote controller? I Googled replacing the OS with
Linux and no luck. I am just thinking it is a cool little computer, but I
am not sure how to use it other than as a phone....It tickled my DIY self.

Mark