Re: Recommended laserjet repair.

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Recommended laserjet repair.
"Printer Repair" shop is like a vaccumm repair shop ... I mean, niche is
niche, but how much volume could you possibly get?

I'm not sure those exist ... at least not here in the valley ... or that
I've ever seen/heard of in my 6 years of residency.

Is it not cheaper to buy a new similar? I just bought an HP OfficeJet
8620. Great Linux support!

--
Thanks,
--:: Alexander J. Snyder ::--