Re: How to increase the window edge/corner grabber size?

Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: How to increase the window edge/corner grabber size?
Ah crap, that's where they hid it! Props for finding it. More than a
few times I've cursed retarded defaults here...

Yeah, noticed it increased the border width, but I think I'll take it in
lieu of options.

Thanks in any regard, sort of a random thing, but still an annoyance
they don't create an invisible overlay to grab/resize the window. I'll
take this and a solution.

-mb