Older hardware for sale

+ (text/html)
Author: blake gonterman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Older hardware for sale
All,

I've recently upgraded to a skylake setup, so I'm looking to get rid of
some various parts I've got laying around now.

I've got a dual Xeon server that does all my main tasks just fine, so time
to scale down the older stuff.

Best to worst. Make an offer off-list, I have no idea what this stuff
should be going for and I want it out of my hair.

I7 920@2.66, p6t, 12gb ddr3, one or two of the data plugs are missing the
plastic piece inside the plug.

Core2 quad q6600, gigabyte board, 8gb DDR2, nothing wrong at all.

Core 2 duo, e8400 I think, Intel motherboard, 4gb ram

Celeron, microatx, no ram, was my nas at one point running freenas.

3 PSU's, 750 watt, 500 watt, and a 380 watt. I'll include the PSU with the
board/proc/ram if necessary.

Thank you,
Blake Gonterman