hd and internet and HD antenna

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: PLUG
Subject: hd and internet and HD antenna
I was wondering: if we can do TV over the air in HD at the full 1080 why
can't we do high speed internet through an antenna as well? Oh wait a
second... my parents were doing that but it really sucked but that was only
a cottonwood company so quality wasn't their main focus as the options were
really limited. I think there should be like a PBS for the internet....
free internet for EVERYONE.

This reminds me, does anyone have a recommendation on an HD antenna for
getting channels from a city 70 miles away (that is the nearest city of
substance..... Jacksonville, Florida. (Tampa is 120 and Orlando is 102) I
looked on Amazon and I was excited about this one until I read a review
that said channels started fading on him and pixelating and then it started
breaking on him. Any recommendations?

--