Re: cheap ISP for low-bandwidth use?

Author: David Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: cheap ISP for low-bandwidth use?
I had CenturyLink in No. Scottsdale with 40 down / 20 up for about $40/mo

I’m presently relocting to downtown Phx and they told me they can give me 40 down / 5 up for the same price. Ugh.

Supposedly this brand spanking new condo right next door has really high-speed fiber, but it’s inaccessible for whatever reason.

I use my T-Mobile data plan w/mobile hotspot when nothing else is available. It’s pretty decent most places.

-David "The Tool Wiz" Schwartz