Re: systemd [NOT?] (was Re: Void Linux tips)

Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: systemd [NOT?] (was Re: Void Linux tips)
I could try that, but I haven't had a lot of luck working with VM's lately. It seems my screen reader(s) like to intercept keys before they get to the VM. makes it a bit frustrating. I would almost have to setup a second keyboard here and have it routed to the vm without it interacting with the primary OS. not even sure how to do that.

-eric