Re: POLICE WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: POLICE WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER

My Pleasure Shawn!!

I've talked with Shawn several times about this position. This is a
great opportunity for someone. At the PLUG meeting he said they would
consider anyone who can program.

In visiting the job posting and benefits page, I think it said:
- $69,505.00 - $97,280.00 Annually
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 days of vacation entry level and I suspect it that amount increases
with longevity.
- 12 paid sick days a year
- State retirement - after 30 years you could take home 1/2 your salary
for the rest of your life. ** this is huge
- and more

At a prior meeting one of the people from this department said upon hire
they take you to the Apple store and YOU pick out what computer YOU
want.

Job Posting : http://www.chandleraz.gov/default.aspx?pageid=97

Benefits : http://www.chandleraz.gov/default.aspx?pageid=98

On 2015-10-14 08:36, Shawn Badger wrote:
> Thanks for posting this Keith. I don't make it to the mailing list
> very often any more.
> Just as a reminder the position closes this Friday so please power the
> application site to get your name in.
>
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Keith Smith
> <> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Last night at the meeting several people said they were looking to
>> hire. One of the positions is with the Chandler police department.
>>
>> They need a PHP programmer to do WordPress programming.
>>
>> Looks to be a great opportunity.
>>
>> http://www.chandleraz.gov/default.aspx?pageid=97 [1]
>>
>> Keith
>

> Links: