Postfix virtual_alias_domains and Maildir

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Postfix virtual_alias_domains and Maildir

Sorry,

More questions.

I am looking at the Postfix docs
http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html#local and there is one short
page of info on how to configure Postfix for a website hosting machine.

In the main.cf file it says I should add two lines:

virtual_alias_domains = example.com ...other hosted domains...

Can I make virtual_alias_domains use a hash table like this:

virtual_alias_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/domains

I have configured Postfix to use Maildir. Do I need to manually add the
Maildir directory for every user? Will that be right off the root of
the user directory like /home/some-user/maildir ? What permissions and
who is the owner?

Thank you so much!!

Keith