Re: Ad Blocker for Chrome

Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Ad Blocker for Chrome
ScriptSafe (notscript prior, think it went defunct) and adblock for chrome.

I used to run noscript and adblock edge under firefox, and still do as I
had to stop using chrome|chromium for destabilizing my system and/or
consuming 30gb of memory at a time under ubuntu.

Even under windoze back to early 2000's through now, between
no|notscript and adblock, never got viruses and whatnot from drive-by
infection vectors.

-mb