Re: no wedding band??

Author: Lyle
To: Steve Litt, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: no wedding band??
Sure Steve, but only if your GPS sends you to the wrong address, and you
arrive thinking you are somewhere else....

Steve, I made a mistake thinking that Thunderbird could differentiate
between the nicknames of "discussions" and
"mainplugdiscussionlist"......and did not double-check prior to hitting
the send button.

I have admitted that mistake - you want my blood??? Get over it!!!

And you are welcome to attend any of the conservative meetings I
attend....and by the way, I am not a Tea Party member....but I do go to
their meeting now and then, and generally agree wholeheartedly with
their precepts.

Sorry to post this to the main list, but Steve must either not read it,
or is too timid to stand up for this thoughts, which, in America, I
support!!

lyle