OT : Using gmail

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT : Using gmail

Hi,

I have an email with gmail that is in the form of .
This is a new website I am configuring and I have several google
features or services configured with the gmail account such as webmaster
tools, you tube channel, G+... etc.

I was thinking of using this gmail account as one of my main accounts
and utilizing the calendar, doc, etc. I will be focusing mostly on this
new website and it is for my business. I already have
to use for business purposes. I was thinking the
gmail calendar and docs might a be nice addition.

I know Google is the biggest of the big brothers and I do not like them
for that reason. I was wondering if anyone else was using gmail in
earnest and what feedback... suggestions... etc you might have.

Thanks!!

--
Keith Smith