Re: Fan-fic site

Author: Keith Smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Fan-fic site
If you are going to write reviews WordPress would work just fine with
the addition of a couple plugins. If you are going to build a site that
works like a search engine, you could use WordPress with a plugin for
such a thing.

We would need more information to really give you any real feedback.
What features are looking for? Is there an existing site that does what
you want to do? If so please share the link.

On 2015-06-06 21:36, trent shipley wrote:
> I'm thinking of starting a fan-fic site. I had one years ago. Keeping
> track of the links was hell. Would a content management system help?
>
> I'm thinking of using shared hosting. There won't be any commerce.
>
> What suggestions do you have?
>
> Trent.

Keith Smith