Re: Apache ProxyPass and ModSecurity

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Ballon
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Apache ProxyPass and ModSecurity
OK, unless anyone can prove me wrong I’m going to say this is not an issue
and that mod-sec is in fact working.

While I don’t know why the noindex error is proxy’d back to the web host,
that’s all that is sent and mod_sec is blocking everything else. I ran a
full Nesses web vuln test and while the noindex error was again passed
through, there were hundreds of subsequent blocks so mod_sec is working.