Re: OT: Data Recovery

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Data Recovery

Ouch, if you don't mind my asking, what
      did it end up costing total?  Luckily never needed to myself, but
      people have asked and I never have an answer.

      On or off-list is fine.  :)

      -mb

      On 06/02/2015 11:22 AM, Eric Cope wrote:

Hi everyone,
I recently had a Seagate 3TB drive fail on me. The local
          company, Desert Data Recovery, was able to recover all of my
          critical data. They were very responsive and really
          inexpensive. They did a free evaluation and offered a "No
          Data, No Fee" policy. I'd highly recommend them.

http://www.desertdatarecovery.com/

Just thought I would share. Backups are cheaper, but if you
          need recovery services, check them out.

Thanks,
Eric