Re: Chromium -vs- chrome on Linux Mint?

Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Chromium -vs- chrome on Linux Mint?
As I say this, chromium starts pooping the bed again with constant "aww
snap!" messages. I'd love to snap a google software engineer's neck
(and I use the term loosely) for this error.

I have yet to ever find a useful way of finding out what is causing
them, their "help" is akin to windows stupidity of "clear your cache and
cookies" from circa 1998/ie, but comes with what seems some resource
limit that is not readily apparent.

Anyone else see these under linux? Oddly, it mostly happens when
searching google, rarely else.

I used to get these only on my main personal google chrome profile bound
to my username, but now it's happening more with the others too. Seems
almost like a corrupt profile, at least until recent.

-mb